small-dresses

Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Where did she go??

Just a quick update for those of you who also read Cindy Beall's manna....I mean blog... and may be wondering what's going on. She should be up and running soon after accidently deleting her hosting account which also deleted her blog, but all is being restored. So for those of you who are part of her daily readership, hang on, it is coming and for those who haven't been there yet, check it out. She offers great chunks of truth and humor about everything from marriage to American Idol. Cindy is one of the most amazing people I have ever known and she clearly writes with a passion to share all that God has shared with her....LOVE HER!!

3 comments:

Christy Widener said...

Thank you! I was hoping you would know what was going on with her!

Momma Tilly said...

I was just about to email her. Thanks for the update! Can't wait for her to get it back up.

Andi Hawkins said...

Yay!! I was worried!