small-dresses

Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh My...

6 WEEKS to go!  Wow!  Yes, only 6 more weeks before Harper will be here!

What does that mean?  Well, here is my abbreviated list:
  • I need to sew Harper's crib bedding (I know you are thinking, does she sew? Not really, but I am going to) curtains and recovering the glider and ottoman
  • Transform our guest room into a nursery capable of still hosting guests- this includes painting, clearing out the closet and refilling it, taking down the guest bed and putting up the crib and changing table, moving in the glider and ottoman, and accessorizing
  • reorganize the hall closet to accommodate items from the previously mention guest room closet
  • wash all the tiny clothes and blankets
  • get all the baby toys, swings, bouncers, etc. down from the attic and cleaned and figure out what things take what kind of batteries
  • get the carseat/carrier cleaned and ready to go
  • get all the bottles and nursing gear out and find a place to house it in the kitchen
Ladies, am I leaving anything out??  Help me add to my list if you see something I am forgetting.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

pick a shower date! :):)

Anonymous said...

i definitely know who i'm going to call in september!!

Momma Tilly said...

I can't believe it has gone by so soon!!! I can't wait to meet little Harper. Let me know if I can help with anything. I would love to in any way that I can!!

Andi Hawkins said...

Hmmmm... I am detecting some serious nesting. I hope Harper gives you the six weeks you need to get it all done and doesn't make a surprise appearance EARLY!! (some babies have no sense of timing ;-)

Anonymous said...

You left off: GET SOME REST before he arrives! Had fun today! Can't wait to see everything finished!