small-dresses

Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Praying for Snow...




This is a video from my cell phone that I got in the drive from Argyle, Texas while we were stuck in the car on the highway for 2 hours for a drive that is normally 20 minutes. The snow at our house is all gone today, but wow, was it a down pouring!


On Monday afternoon, Whittaker was watching a cartoon called the "Backyardigans" and the episode was the characters playing in the snow. Whitty had not experienced snow until this past Christmas when we were at my in-laws house in Edmond, Oklahoma and it snowed the day after Christmas. While watching the show, Whitty turned around to me and said, "Mama, I want snow."


I replied to him, "Baby, you're gonna have to ask Jesus for snow 'cause Mama can't do anything about that."


Well, Monday night, we actually did have a bit of snow falling so Barrett took him outside to show him that Jesus heard his prayer. I guess Whittaker just wanted some more, because yesterday was some snow like I hadn't seen in years. Thanks Jesus for letting my Whitty's faith grow this week...and for letting ours grow as we watched it unfold.




No comments: