small-dresses

Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

C'mere...

So yesterday afternoon, Whittaker climbs up in the glider and I warn him again about not getting the chair rocking off the ground.  He pauses and says, "I'm Momma."

I say, "Nice to meet you Momma."

Whittaker then says to me as I am holding Harper, "C'mere, I feed you."  Then lifts up the right side of his shirt exposing his right "nickle" and then repeats, "C'mere, I feed you."  As he pats his "nickle."

As if this wasn't enough, we went to church and after service Barrett headed upstairs to get Whittaker from his class and the teacher informed him that Whittaker nursed one of the dolls infront of everybody (3,4 and 5 years olds).  He actually lifted up his shirt and put the baby doll to his "nickle" and said, "I need a feed him....OUCH!...he bite me...be careful!"

What did you teach your kid this week?

5 comments:

Shelby said...

that is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Oh man, that sure is priceless.

Do y'all like breakfast for dinner?

kimberly said...

oh my gosh that made me laugh out loud!!!!!! that was amazing.

Andi Hawkins said...

Oh no...

This would make great blackmail material when he is a teenager.

Hope you are doing well, friend.

Are you going to Jace's service?

M. Hurt said...

Thanks for the comment, Melanie. That was an encouragement to me. It's a great thing (albeit painful at times) to go through this time of learning what balance means. I am thankful I'm learning this now.

I truly miss you! I hope one of these days we can hang out, maybe Bryan and I can come over and hang out with you and Barrett. Just let me know when things "slow down" or when is a good time for y'all.

Love you!