small-dresses

Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Check-Ups

Harper and I both had our two-week check-ups this week.  Both went well and I'm glad I can drive now (like I'll be speeding around town all the time.)  

Harper's appointment was a breeze.  He surpassed his birth weight gaining 10 oz since last Friday, and over a pound since we left the hospital, now weighing  8lbs even and has grown an inch to 21".  He didn't have to get any shots so it was even easier than I had anticipated. 

However, while we were in the waiting room, he decided to have a contained blow out.  So, when the nurse called us back and wanted me to get him down to his diaper to weigh him, I told her I was going to go ahead and change him since he blew it out in the waiting room.  Not taking notice of the temperature drop in the exam room, 2 seconds after opening his diaper, Harper started peeing everywhere, which reminded me of the Huggies diaper commercial I had just seen.  Haven't seen it?  Check it out below!!


6 comments:

M. Hurt said...

Glad to hear that you and Harper are doing well! And congrats on your anniversary!!

Unknown said...

That commercial is hysterical! Thanks for sharing it :) In those situations, as long as the pee is not all over me, I can at least giggle ;)

Momma Tilly said...

Good to hear that things are going well! I sure did enjoy getting to hear Barrett this weekend. It was awesome and truly inspiring.

Andi Hawkins said...

That just happened to Greg at his dad's house. Right on their really nice bed!! Toby was the sprinkler king when he was a baby. I think it was because he was born in January and it was so cold. Thanks for the laugh!

Andi Hawkins said...

Clarification: Charlie peed on the bed. Greg was just the diaper changer. He's been potty trained for awhile now.

Glenda said...

Just stopped by to check out your blog. That commercial is hilarious! I'm very excited to meet you and your boys this afternoon. Should be a lot of fun! Thanks for the invite :)

Glenda Thornton