small-dresses

Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks Shelby...

... for tagging me :)


I was tagged in the picture game by my friend Shelby. The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.

4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!!

This picture was taken in July, I believe, and was posted on our blog previously. We took the picture since Harper was wearing the same onesie that Whitty had on in a picture 3 years before.
Now I am going to tag Barrett, Tara, Lindsay and Michelle Hurt.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

ahhhh, he has already changed so much. I can't beleive how big our boys are getting.

M. Hurt said...

:-) Thanks for tagging me! I hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years. I miss you!