small-dresses

Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sonic Drive-In, Not Drive-Thru...

Ok, so I have to get on one of the most annoying things ever!
There are a handful on Sonic Drive-Ins that also now have a drive-thru window. Logically, this would be for those on a quick run through for simple beverages only...otherwise you would just park in a stall and order your burgers and fries and ice cream treats all made fresh (they are not sitting there under heat lamps people)! I find myself getting so extremely frustrated when, like last night, we are on our way home and I would love to have a just a water with some heavenly Sonic ice (one of my pregnancy musts!)...just a large water...when we ended up waiting 15 minutes for the two, yes 2!, cars in front of us who are ordering major food orders at 10 o'clock at night...and all the stalls are empty!!!! Are they going to get it any quicker because the carhop isn't going to walk 5 yards to their car?? No, they just aren't thinking...why did they put the drive-thru there?? Now why Sonic has a full menu on the drive-thru, I do not know...I guess corporate Sonic isn't a pregnant ice addict. Just blowing some steam!

No comments: